Tuesday, September 9, 2008

this also happened

I did not pass the MPRE. I missed the GA benchmark to TWO FUCKING POINTS, which equals ONE QUESTION.

Humorous Pictures


Here's the deal - if I'm going to fail, I want to really FAIL. I want to EPIC FAIL.
I don't want to fail by TWO EFFING POINTS. If I have to re-take that crap, it should be because it kicked the shit out of me, tore me up, I didn't know an effing thing. Instead, I was ONE QUESTION SHORT of being able to practice in my home, the least ethical of states.

















Oh, well. There has to be one ill-advised individual who fails every year. I had originally planned on keeping it a deep, dark secret, but after consultation with AK, (who, having been in the same spot a little over a year ago, said, "Man, you gotta OWN that shit") I have decided to go public. I figure maybe someone else might have failed, and maybe s/he will feel a little less bad knowing s/he is not alone.

Also, I know it will get out anyway, and I'd prefer people say, "Lori didn't pass the MPRE," rather than whisper, "OMG, Lori did not pass the MPRE!" So here you go. Lori did not pass the MPRE. Discuss.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ergo, Lori is clearly unethical.