Monday, January 5, 2009

a note on Republicans

Weeeeeell, maybe it was a leetle unfair to portray all Republicans like this:



Because there is also this kind of Republican:



There are nice Republicans, like Mary (who I think is actually not one but can't help herself) and Bethany and maybe a pre-Palin John McCain and also Steven, who is always so non-partisanly nice to me and whose blog I'm gonna plug (the new republicans dot net) but probably won't link to o-fficially because, well, my blog is not the kind of blog that nice conservative blogs ordinarily consort with. It has its reputation to consider, and that doesn't hurt my or my blog's feelings because we understand.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I am too one! No but really, I should get a cream puff picture next to my republican status.