Thursday, February 26, 2009

shameless begging

WELL, for some reason, my blog gets like anywhere from 20-50 hits after I post something new, which just tickles me pink and all, BUT.......well.......I am ashamed to say that it makes my little heart feel sad when you lurk and don't comment.

I know, I know, that's ridiculous, nerdy, etc, but it is what it is.

Please leave me your love notes. Or your hate notes. No, don't leave hate notes. That'll hurt my feelings, so just leave love notes, even if you don't mean them.

Also, I take requests. I'm here every night.

2 comments:

Marc said...

Reading is fundamental. Yay reading~!! Here is love! Like ninja stars made of hearts~ ===<3 =<3 =<3

Katie Leonard-Thomas said...

Well, I was lurking and not commenting bc I was trying not to encourage this type of behavior for a law student (not that I don't love your witty comments and crazy hairdresser/banana stories) but bc of this: http://jeannie-baby.blogspot.com/2009/01/c-is-for-corporations.html