Sunday, March 1, 2009

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so grumpy because it was raaaiiiining and raaaaiiiiining and gross and sloshy and cold, and I was pouting, and I said, "It NEVER SNOWS in our dumb tropical neighborhood and I hate my life and I'm going to BED!!!" And Ryan said, "I'll make it snow!!" And I said, "BLAHFHSOIHFODHG I AM GOING TO BED!" And then like ten minutes later, Ryan came in the bedroom and said, "I TOLD you I'd make it snow for you!!!" and he opened the blinds, and it was SNOOOWWWWIIINNNGGGG!!! He is MAGICAL!!!!!

Photobucket

And then I was so happy, and I cuddled with all my fluffy pals!! (except Pickles because that is not how she rolls)

Photobucket

And then we went to play in the SNOWWWW!!! WHEEEE!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apollo LOVES THE SNOW!!!

Photobucket

Bitty Kitty does not love the snow, but Apollo loves it enough for both of them!



Pickles also did not enjoy the snow, but Apollo loves it enough for her too:







Cute puppy tracks:

Photobucket

The view from our backyard:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mini-Frosty the Snowman, with a corncob nothing and a baby carrot nose, and two eyes made out of wasabi peeaaasss!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ryan made an awesome spoiler for my car:

Photobucket

And then he frolicked:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anna's penguin finally feels at home in Georgia:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jillian said...

cutest. blog. ever.

Ana said...

Love it! Appolo is so cute. Thank you for taking such good care of my penguin!!!!