Sunday, March 1, 2009

more snow!!!! yayyyy!!!!!

And laaaaateerrrrrr, there was even MORE SNOW!!! Apollo was staring out the window and whining and moaning and begging to go out, like so:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our mini-snowman got a leetle bit buried

Photobucket

so we decided to make a full-sized snowwoman!

Photobucket

Here she is chillin' (HA HA!) with the penguin and me:

Photobucket

Of course, I had to make a snowcupcake:

Photobucket

We frolicked some more, too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



And here is a video of earlier frolicking that you missed because blogger and photobucket do not understand each other, so I'm forever switching to youtube:



Apollo got to come outside to make some yellow snow:



Photobucket

And he made a new friend! They frolicked their little doggie asses off!

Photobucket





Walking to the gas station for emergency Coke Zero:

Photobucket

Photobucket

People tryna drive on 441 - FAIL!

Photobucket

Our neighborhood, looking uncharacteristically picturesque and fancy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yippee skippy hooray!!!

3 comments:

PunkyBean said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! The cupcake is awesome! I wish I could make the most of the snow...

Life With Dogs said...

Dogs and snow were made for each other. And that snowlady looks awfully familiar. If you happen across my blog check out My Neighbor is a Freak.

Reagan said...

That cupcake is a winter miracle :) AWESOME. And Apollo is so adorable- I still need to meet him someday!