Monday, April 20, 2009

size matters

So I'm up WAY too late after drinking WAY too much coffee, but I got lots of studying done, so whatever. Anyhoo, I'm up in the middle of the night watching South Park, and I just saw a silly commercial for this



Excuse me, excuse me, but just what the hell is that supposed to do for me? Well, I mean, I know what it's supposed to do, but seriously? This thing looks like it runs on a one-time-use watch battery. And for nineteen ninety-nine?!
Sorry, Trojan, but I'm a grown-ass woman, so I need a little more than a buzzing thimble, knumsayin'? I think we can all agree that in one way or another size matters. For example, (straight) boys like their double D's





and I like mine.

Nuff said. Nite.

1 comment:

Mary said...

In between the Vegan recipe and Miss California, I must have missed this post. However, since I like to reread old posts, I got to experience this one for the first time. As always, love the visual aids!!