Saturday, May 16, 2009

wedding chronicles: anti-climactic update

After not answering all TWO of her calls since December, I finally got a communication from Bridezilla......

Photobucket

From this e-mail we can infer that Groom & 'Zilla are STILL living in different states (FIVE MONTHS after their wedding!), and that 'Zilla has still either not noticed that I'm not talking to her OR she's too self-centered to realize that it might have something to do with her behavior.

Suffice it to say, I'm not going. There were several invitees, so I just can't afford it.

2 comments:

The Devil's Daughter-In-Law said...

Okay, never heard this Bridezilla story, so off to read your archives...

The Devil's Daughter-In-Law said...

Okay, I've just spent the last hour (or more???) reading up on this Bridezilla business. I have no words except for BRILLIANT.

Please, PLEASE, the next time you are invited to a wedding and your husband can't make it, take me? Please??? Or please let me go to that restaurant with you? I will pay your way!